Wednesday, October 19, 2016

10/12-10/19

This week I helped propulsion come up with their final motor design and started working on coming up with a second version of the lower steering arm. There were interference problems with the bogie and the steering arm. The Cad that was made for the arm was also very messy and changes needed to be made that the made corrupt geometry. I also started working on the funding application for the SJSU fund. I am finding it interesting trying to juggle both my officer position and position as leader of the half scale team. I have lots of design work to complete, and I am making good progress, however, my group is having lots of issues that could become problems in the future. My partners solidworks is not working leaving all the CAD work on me, and propulsion and wayside are having issues trying to find out how voltage and current specs. Next week the second round of presentations start, which brings with it lots of work. We will all need to stay on top of everything as to have enough time to finish by the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment